Friday 1 May 2009

The Return of Spurious Scholars

I started this blog a few years back with the intention of forcing my bile upon the rest of the world. I managed to write one fairly gentle "poem" and then neglected it all together until now. In the meantime, I wrote for, the now defunct, zine Doom Ascends- a below the radar rag that allowed me, until the police raided the offices (another story for later), to review gigs, bars and research chemicals.

With this revolutionary dream now a fading memory, I return once again Answers In Caves- as a canvas, but more often than not as a rancid sick bag for my puerile insights. To fill space and create the illusion of being, at least, vaguely industrious; I will be digging through the Doom Ascends archives and posting some of the more coherent ramblings on here alongside more current reviews of underground Mancunia.

No comments: